Sawyer Mini Gravity System

Sawyer Mini Gravity System. Gravity systems are great for quickly filtering a large quantity of water for use at camp while backpacking. The sawyer mini is a true revolution in lightweight water filtering.

Myog A Gravity Fed Water Filtration System Using The Sawyer Mini Water Filter By Nathan Taylor Section Hikers Backpacking Blog
Myog A Gravity Fed Water Filtration System Using The Sawyer Mini Water Filter By Nathan Taylor Section Hikers Backpacking Blog from assets.sectionhiker.com
Removes 99.99999% of bacteria and 99.9999% of protozoa and cysts. I think the sawyer mini water filtration system is superior, and here's why. Sawyer 1 gallon gravity system use & maintenance.

I'm trying to turn my sawyer mini into a gravity set up but i'm not sure how to connect my dirty bag to the sawyer mini.

After using the sawyer squeeze for filtering water on backpacking trips for several years, i found the sawyer mini and micro filters will also work, although the flow rate may be slower. Under 10$) sawyer mini gravity filter system. Sp160 water filtration systems pdf manual download. I use my filter in an inline configuration.


Post a Comment

0 Comments